If You Only Knew - Poem by Heather Hill
If you only knew the way I feel about you.
If only you knew what it was like to be me.
If you only knew how much I care.
Walk in my shoes then you would know how I feel
If you only knew that I would be
there for you.
I would take care of you and
for always be there in your arms supporting
you no matter what you do.
If you only knew that I would care for you.
If you only knew.
Comments about If You Only Knew by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl