In A Contrast World - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
Funny are my thoughts, I know.
Naughty are the ways I act.
Feel I'm so safe,
trying not to show my name.
Fighting with the world,
my arms can't win this game.
Lovely is the way she looks.
Lonely are the dreams she makes.
She's by my side,
always have her in my mind.
Hoping she will stay,
sipping all her love and pain.
In this contrast world.
Comments about In A Contrast World by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl