' In Jesus Loving Arms' - Poem by Patricia Martin
Friend, did a loved one of yours pass away?
To be with the Lord Today!
In Jesus Loving Arms,
Listen don't give up Hope!
Jesus Will Help You Cope!
Just ask Him to Heal the pain,
Pray by God's Grace,
Jesus will fill that Empty space!
Look to Jesus in time of need,
He will see You through,
no matter what You do
To Fill the Emptiness with-in,
My Friend, We will see them again!
In Eternity With Him! ! !
With His Loving Word!
Be in Comfort,
Remember Our Loved ones
Are In Jesus Loving Arms! !
Now and Always will be! You know Someday,
We will be together in Eternity! Follow Jesus
Comments about ' In Jesus Loving Arms' by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl