Inner Mess - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
I watch me in the mirror.
Hell! where have I gone?
I feel the time passing.
Am I so alone?
Dark clouds in my desert.
Will this rain burn me?
There's a mess in my soul,
as deep, as I can see.
I hope this is my role
and my destiny.
Comments about Inner Mess by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda