'Interlude' - Poem by Kelly Seale
-So where are you, my secret friend of time?
From what dimension are you hiding, deep within my mind?
Is it my imagination, your lips pressing against mine?
Your fragrence testing my senses?
Your hair, gently cascading down upon my face as we fall into a passionate, horizontal embrace?
My mind dances with you, and the memory lingers...
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'Interlude' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl