Ironic Journey - Poem by Scot Warren
The little bunny kept running
Through old man Jenkins yard
This is very risky to do
When Jenkins is on guard
“Stay off my lawn or I will shoot
Any critter in sight,
Nothing will get into my crop
‘Cause I’ll be out all night.”
The little bunny wasn’t scared
He’s been through this before
He snuck into the farmers crop
And ate more and more and more.
He ate until he couldn’t move
He really had to poop.
The farmer found him lying there,
He loved rabbit soup.
Comments about Ironic Journey by Scot Warren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl