Aliyu Ahmad Madi
It Is Sad - Poem by Aliyu Ahmad Madi
- It is sad when the cloud form but failed to rain.
- It is sad when you feel hungry and the mouth refuses
- It is sad when you smile and the face continues to
- It is sad when you weep and tears refuses to flow.
- It is sad when you cut and the knife refuses to tear.
- It is sad when the child is more patient than the father.
- It is sad when false is the right answer and true is the
Ponder This now and act later, yesterday comes, today is
going, let tomorrow rest!
Comments about It Is Sad by Aliyu Ahmad Madi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda