Sylvia Loven Carter
It's Automatic - Poem by Sylvia Loven Carter
When we humans don't understand why something
happening, in our lives or profession. We go with
assumptions 'It's automatic'
and gladly share
what we assumed, to be true 'It's automatic'
We share what we think, the solutions to any give situation
we'll share with who will pay us any attention
insecurity can really hinders ones progress no matter situation.
especially when we think the worst, before we take the challenge.
Comments about It's Automatic by Sylvia Loven Carter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl