Jobs - Poem by Jason Murak
Who the Hell is Dr. Wong
And why does he decide what Job is right for me
This stupid Job test doesnt know me
He doesnt know what i want to be
Forget this, ill skip and then eat some reeses
Hold on, did he just say 90$ an hour for pumping feces...?
Dr. Wong said i should be an artist or a job in the theater
But 90 dollars an hour for pumping poo in a truck?
To get a job like that has to be a stroke of luck
I mean it takes no skill, no talent, just a bit of patience
I dont have to talk to people like a doctor with no patients
So i said ' Screw poetry, Im gonna fly the coop! '
Dr Wong said i could get 90$ an hour to pump poop
Comments about Jobs by Jason Murak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl