Joyfully In The Lord - Poem by Carmela Patterson
Joyfully in the Lord we run with hearts in our hands
Our souls burst within us for it is as He plans.
Joyfully in the Lord we are heartily singing
And to Him all our Praises we are bringing.
Joyfully in the Lord we are skillfully dancing
All the while toward Heaven we are glancing.
Joyfully in the Lord we walk a smooth steady path
For in His precious Blood our souls took their Bath.
Joyfully in the Lord through all kinds of weather
His Thanksgivings and Praises we will sing forever.
Joyfully in the Lord the blessing of the gift given
Will be the Kingdom of Heaven where we will live in.
© Mel Patterson
Comments about Joyfully In The Lord by Carmela Patterson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda