'Just Another Teenage Tragedy' - Poem by Melissa Nikolova
She sits in silent disbelief.
There's nothing left.
Disaffected, she cried.
Blank, sitting down now,
The wold's become undone.
Until the end of time.
Still, there's nothing left
Comments about 'Just Another Teenage Tragedy' by Melissa Nikolova
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl