Just Go - Poem by Kaycee Anne
Im not going to beg you to stay,
your already on your way,
Im not going to pay you to stay,
for you already betray,
Your already on your way,
please...just go away.
Dont have fear,
do not fray.
Just leave already,
i'll stay out of your way.
Comments about Just Go by Kaycee Anne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl