La Bonne Auberge Therapy - Poem by MARINA GIPPS
After she is raped, she begs him to hold her,
Asks him, Do you still love me?
Little Red Riding Hood speaking to a big bad wolf
Who answers meekly, 'Yes'.
Afraid of what 'No' may bring.
It is the first time a wolf is ever afraid.
And Little Red demands answers
To excise fully her inner demons.
La bonne auberge, the good retreat
In a mild thunderstorm where her red underclothes
She requested to blanch are removed to dry.
Comments about La Bonne Auberge Therapy by MARINA GIPPS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl