fool of forgiveness
Learning To Laugh... Again - Poem by fool of forgiveness
The hardship is behind me
The tears have been shed
The shell is no longer closed....
But I’ve forgotten to laugh, again.
What is laughing?
I haven’t heard it from my lips
Since the numb pain
and the silent loneliness....
..... no, that wasn’t genuine
I’ve forgotten my real smile
I can’t remember the last time
That it crossed my dial.
So I’m starting again
From square one
And I’m willing to learn
How to laugh again....
Comments about Learning To Laugh... Again by fool of forgiveness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda