Life - Poem by Vishnudev Murikkanattil
It is a hope that makes us live,
It is the life that makes as hope.
Caring-showers fragrance to life.
Love makes the life meaningful.
Father-Mother-Friends: Three blessings
With the parents-The Golden Ones.
A mother cares for her son,
Whoever he may be,
A father trust his child,
Though the child has done something else&else.
That’s what I say, love is life.
Though we laments relatinships fails,
The relations will live for ever
Comments about Life by Vishnudev Murikkanattil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda