Life, I Will Live You! - Poem by Osman Gani
Who called me on that silent foggy road?
LIFE, You are who called me to live you!
You offered me comforts like earthly dew
And I accepted those like a hungry toad.
Shoving aside the dangerous tricky path,
I will move on, go on, and then start anew
My life through the divine celestial bath.
LIFE, I will live You! LIFE, I will live You!
Comments about Life, I Will Live You! by Osman Gani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda