DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Life Isn'tin Stone - Poem by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Life isn't In stone fou it is yours to roam
You have free will and go places where you
Have not known. No one leading you by your nose
But remember this whatyou
do will be known.
For life is Gods
And onot your own...
Comments about Life Isn'tin Stone by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda