Light My Way - Poem by Cheyenne Magee
Darkness is all I've ever known,
before I met you.
Now I see light in every corner,
because of you.
Down an alley, we travel in light,
and before I travel alone in the dark.
Now you light my path from the past to the future unknown
before there was darkness and now there is light.
Comments about Light My Way by Cheyenne Magee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda