I AM THAT MOUSE
Listen Closely - Poem by I AM THAT MOUSE
lying thus far has got me this far
now what bar has been lifted...
you seem to be looking at me
as if i wasn't gifted...
i'm talented at it & you can't combat it
so you make me out as wrong..
you love my lines & my verbal land mines
and you've always played along...
so don't act shocked or come at me cocked
and ready to shoot at will...
you've listened thus far and it got me this far
you must not recognize my skill...
Comments about Listen Closely by I AM THAT MOUSE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl