Look - Poem by Brittany Jones
Look at me the things you have done,
the bruises and scars.
The words you said to me,
the pain that you have caused.
In the end I will fall,
I pray to God that he will help me stand tall.
In the begining you only loved me a little bit,
in the end I will quit.
These scars and bruises hurt,
but you ca't see them.
You have to look deep inside,
you have to look at my heart.
That is where it hurts the most,
see what you have caused.
If not then LOOK!
Comments about Look by Brittany Jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl