Love - Poem by Robin Johnson
with words unknown to thee,
with moments and memories not yet made,
giving thy love, sharing thy love and loving thy love.
with open arms, a warm heart and caring soul
ocean of time between which knowing
you begets a moment pleasure
To know you is to know love.
Comments about Love by Robin Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl