Love - Poem by Adriane Coles
your house is red and your car is blue
my heart go out to you.
when i look in your eyes i see love
the way i see you have joy.
we always was fighting but we don't.
yyou is my big sis and i am the baby one i love you so much.
Comments about Love by Adriane Coles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda