London Love Poems
Love Crush - Poem by London Love Poems
Kiss the edge of fantasy, lick
your lips and dwell in the shine.
Enter the room of pink filled
fabric. Drape yourself in loves
comforting magic. Dip those eager
fingers into the pool of velvet blush
and taste the erotica of loves fruit crush.
Take your extended minds and plunge
into a passion filled ocean. Listen to the
sighs of loves rising tide. Feel the waves
that tingle inside. Release your bottled
pleasures, that electricity you're feeling.
Splash into the flavour of new passion
© Jon.London 2009
Comments about Love Crush by London Love Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda