Md. Ziaul Haque
Love Means… - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
Love means the smile on your face,
That seeing me appears,
Love means to walk on and on,
With your hand in mine alone.
Love means the way you miss my presence,
During the hours of darkness,
Love means the strong hug of yours,
That I receive after many days.
Love lives in the sweet kisses on your lips,
You truly are what love really means.
Comments about Love Means… by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl