Love To Hate - Poem by Ron Farmer
Love to hate.
Hate to love. But most of all.
Love is like a glove. That doesn't fit.
Love is murder and the feeling you get.
Love is a game cuz its so innocent.
Then you realize its over and she just doesn't give a shit.
Love is like a tight rope one wrong step and you fall.
Worst of all, love is like good day, pretty soon its gone.
Now don't think i'm just bad guy.
I just hate lies, and love isn't one I like to try
So next time you see me don't talk to me,
walk away before you find these sucidal tendencys that tend to be like exstacy becuase then you'll see, next to me
Love is just a thing to hate.
So exscape before it's god damn too late!
Comments about Love To Hate by Ron Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl