Love You - Poem by Sumita Datta
You come to my dream quite often
When I talk to you, I feel fervent…
I know you love me, and I love you too! ! !
I also know that our love is pure & true…
You never expressed your love to me,
Though, I am always in your mind flying like a bee…
I know you can’t marry me, and I won’t get you closer,
But I never want you to go away from me forever….
I know my dream will never come true,
Still my love will never dry up for you…
Comments about Love You by Sumita Datta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl