Mercy Arc - (1996 Chapbook) - Poem by Bill Grace
Ark of mercy
Upon a dark night sea
Your portals framed in light
Whisper, fears to free.
A mercy Ark of vaulted steel
This war's wounded will not see
Ark of mercy your light tells
God's great grace towards me.
Comments about Mercy Arc - (1996 Chapbook) by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda