Mine - Poem by Kanishka SricharanPratap
We are rich
We need mines.
The middle class
And stomach of the poor.
Translated from Odia by
Subash Chandra Mohapatra
Comments about Mine by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda