Miss You Mom - Poem by Omjoy Halder
She was the epitome of calmness and serenity
I always marvelled at her devoutness and piety.
Her devotion to husband was at its best,
She never thought of herself before serving family's rest.
Her pure smiles often flashes across my mind,
To acquaintances and the poor she was helpful and kind.
She loved her children more than herself,
She was content and had no lust for pelf.
My words might fall short to describe the qualities she possessed.
To be her son I feel myself fortunate and blessed.
Her love, care and presence I sorely miss,
On her 8th death anniversary, I pray that her soul may eternally live in peace.
Comments about Miss You Mom by Omjoy Halder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl