Moments. - Poem by Alexis Anonymous
I dance around the open flames,
feeling invincible in the cool night air.
The perception of my soul heightens with exhilaration,
and I can feel everything,
aware of every
beat of my heart.
I want to bottle up my laughter
and hide it away on my bedroom shelf,
so I can take it out on rainy days.
I kiss the sun goodnight and fall back into bed.
I dream of jumping off waterfalls,
calm washing over my head.
I grin into the heavens,
and shout into the stars,
joy welling up inside my chest.
Even if only for a moment,
for this beautiful feeling.
Comments about Moments. by Alexis Anonymous
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl