Mountain Cries - Poem by Osman Gani
The dusty hurling wind guided the darker cloud
Towards the stony shrine of a lonesome mountain.
With a roaring thunder, mountain cried out loud
And tears flooded its bosom in disguise of rain.
The bosom which is full of painful dry volcano
That sighed and waited for coming out in rage.
Instead with its teary rain tuned a pale piano
To sing a melancholic note of torn lyrical page.
Mountain, with toughness, cries with soft heart
Thorough deep smoky sighs, thunders and rains.
No one seeks its rocky heart, internally burnt
Or empathizes with its unsoothed thorny pains.
Comments about Mountain Cries by Osman Gani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl