Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant
Much A Little While - Poem by Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant
'Love me little, love me long' -
Laggard lover penn'd such song.
Rather, Neil! - In other style -
Love me much, a little while.
If that minstrel ever knew
Maid so kissable as you -
(Like you? - There wa snever such)
He'd have written, 'Love me much.'
Other loves have pass'd away!
Sprintimes never last alway!
'Twill be better - will it not
To think that once we lov'd 'a lot.'
Comments about Much A Little While by Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl