My Baby Cousin - Poem by Savannah Allison
Your the baby girl that brightened our world,
a suprise in a way,
and now that we have you here with us,
we're gonna make you stay.
You look so pretty in the dresses you wear,
and the tiny little bows,
clasped in your hair.
Its about time you came!
What took you so long?
You growing so big,
and getting so strong.
Im your favorite big cousin,
Duh! Why wouldnt I be?
I'll keep it a secret,
but eventually they'll see!
Comments about My Baby Cousin by Savannah Allison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl