My Fantasy - Poem by Casper Fields
If I could find love one day,
I hope it will be you.
You whom I woke up with
every morning of my fantasies
whose breath is the first that I breathe,
whose warmth is the only warmth I feel.
And if unreturned love proves too costly,
I hope you in your blissful ignorance
would be enlightened.
And when that day comes,
I hope my breath
would be the first breath you breathe, my warmth
the only warmth you feel.
Comments about My Fantasy by Casper Fields
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda