My Friend - Poem by Raj Thampi
What else I could ever offer you?
Other than a shoulder to-
Cry your heart out?
What else I could do for you?
Other than wipe your tears
With the hands of my love
What else I could tell you?
Other than, I will be there
Like a shadow, always with you?
What else I could ever give you?
Other than a hug, light as a feather
With all my might
What else I could ever promise you?
Other than a bright sun
And nights with stars and moon
Comments about My Friend by Raj Thampi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda