My Friendly Fiend - Poem by Satan's Sibling
My fiend is waiting,
For his next meal,
And his mouth salivates.
Grendel, the condemned,
Too proud to send,
His dam to follow him as he activates.
Sleep my friendly fiend,
I will bring you your meat,
And you will dine like Beowulf.
As his head in your cave,
A mark of your slave,
Will leave Hrothgar aloof.
Comments about My Friendly Fiend by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda