My Husband Daniel - Poem by Simonette Brebenariu
I just look-up to you, in every minute of the day,
My eyes are wider, if you are there and to stay;
The vision of mine can come to a lovely May,
Where flowers touch the breeze on its way to sway!
How wonderful it is, as to know you my dearest,
Your life within me, may ever be...sweetest;
To discover the intimate, our vows to fullest,
God traces our path, He even gives us the blest!
With the lines, I have made...like a singing bell,
Describing my behalf, to the world and to tell-
That genuine love is here, to which I explain it, so well,
I remark this poem once more for My Husband Daniel!
Comments about My Husband Daniel by Simonette Brebenariu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl