My Legacy - Poem by C.R. Ebowski
My legacy will be fingerprints I leave on your memories,
Looking back at a moments when we used to joke around.
Do you miss the way we used to be?
Loving life with no fears, constantly carefree.
Well forevers gone so don’t expect anything more,
Just look forward and move on with the life you planned.
Pretend that everything is alright, full of normality’s,
‘Cause my legacy will be fingerprints I leave on your memories.
Comments about My Legacy by C.R. Ebowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl