My Life Without You! - Poem by lisa parks
When you died, I wanted
to break down and cry.
You know how much it
hurts to hear that somebody
you came close to had died.
Now we all have to live
life without you. All the
memories I have for you
will always be true!
I can’t live without you!
Comments about My Life Without You! by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye