My Love! Let's Run Away From Light. - Poem by Nemo Outis
Let the thick clouds
block sun's way.
Let us run forever away
Away form the eyes of the day.
With you in my arms
Forever in your lap.
Within this darkness all night
Away from the eyes of the light.
I wish the night could, stay still
and the Time could go rest.
Thicker and thicker as the clouds
get on light
Deeper and deeper shall we go
To be one among the dazzling stars
of the night.
To be one among the glittering flies
of the sky.
Away from light. Away from darkness.
Into each other's soul.
Let us forever make love.
Under shimmering light of God.
and his glittering eyes of the voyeur.
Let us forever make LOVE.
Comments about My Love! Let's Run Away From Light. by Nemo Outis
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl