My Private Journal - Poem by lisa parks
I have a journal...
But its private.
Nobody can look in
Except my honey.
He’s the only one
that I can trust.
He won’t tell anyone
what’s in my journal.
So...just letting you
know...I have a
Comments about My Private Journal by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl