My Rose - Poem by behar rexhepi
through the valley filled with flowers
i saw a glowing light in the middle
seeking what it is the light kept going far from me
and i said to myself, is that the Rose of my life?
and when will the day come for me
to touch and feel the paradise parfume of it.
Comments about My Rose by behar rexhepi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye