My Window Of Life - Poem by Mark Bauch
I look out the window of life
And as I watch it go bye
I ask myself, who am I?
who must I be?
To write these words with pure purity
My words float past the mountains and echo off the sea
My mind is like a locked door, and my poems are the key
Unlock and speak to set these words free, the gab is a gift and the mind is a treasure
So writing what you feel is the greatest pleasure
Comments about My Window Of Life by Mark Bauch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda