Need - Poem by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Let that be
In that palm-leaf manuscript
Words of ancient ages!
Only wants for us.
Less a bit of it
Fruitless is life!
Translated from Odia by
Subash Chandra Mohapatra
Comments about Need by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl