Night - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
The light is fading away,
The night is coming out to play.
It can no longer be delayed.
This lovely night
Is filled with delight,
It feels so right.
Cool air brushes across the skin,
Seeming to wash away the sin.
I guess theres no time to win.
The stars are shinging bright,
In this lovely night,
Until the dark becomes light.
Things are stirring,
Life is occuring,
Day and night both are lurring.
Two opposites one and the same
Both can not be tamed.
Good and bad have both came.
It is true the dark may be frightining,
But tell me, what comes out in the day
That are just as horrifying as the night?
No matter what, no matter where,
Night or day they must beware.
For evil may lurk on both sides.
Comments about Night by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl