No Fairytale - Poem by L.J. Miller
Once upon a damned day, you made a girl like me,
Drift away, into that bitter sea.
You toyed with her heart, made her bend
‘Cause when you start, you hurt ‘til the end
She tried to runaway, tried to make a break
But you made her stay, made her hate.
Those around her, couldn’t break through.
She wouldn’t surrender, because of you.
Once upon a damned night, that girl broke free
You had chained her tight, that girl was like me.
Comments about No Fairytale by L.J. Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda