No Plain Jane - Poem by Emery Conner
Buried deep inside,
I am a musician.
Beyond the pictures,
I fear insanity,
Would like to see world peace,
And dream about the day I’ll hit reality.
When I was little I wanted to be
A Police Officer
But now I'm going to be a cosmetologist.
In the crayon box,
I am the color purple.
Reflecting my mysterious mood.
I am the moon,
Lighting up the night sky.
Comments about No Plain Jane by Emery Conner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl