Not A Victim.... - Poem by Tara Chettur
Don’t want to be the victim of situation
Want to be the victor of it...
Breaking the cocoon of unhappiness
Am flying high...
The bondage was only in my mind...
The periphery was sealed….
Now no more grudge…
It is just matter of happiness….
The boundary is open..
To live and let live
To be and to be into it...
Comments about Not A Victim.... by Tara Chettur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl