Now - Poem by Anthony Zeigler
I was confused
I was dead in emotion
Was it really so hard to understand?
Is my life already over?
I used to be smart
I used to be in control
But now im lost in the dark shadows
What control do i hold
I once was the crazy dream
Now im the depressed Soul
Sadness drives my sane away
This madness takes me away as a whole
Now...Im just lost
I dont know what to do
Now I sit Writing this poem
But who am i writing it to?
Am i writing this for myself?
Or am i writing it for people to hear?
Is this to remind myself of my mistakes?
Or am I writing this because Sadness is my fear?
Whatever it is,
It doesnt matter anymore.
I now live a life that I've set
My heart is now dying...dying...Sore.
Now im Gone.....
Comments about Now by Anthony Zeigler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl