Now I Know - Poem by nyna bankard
I don't wanna hear it
You ain't got the spirit.
You're tearing me down every time you lie
You must got me twisted cuz I don't deserve to cry.
I don't need this stress that you're causing me
I can't believe your nerve, I'm not the one who's guilty.
I put my faith in you & now it has run out
You're gonna to learn real quick what 'hurting' is all about.
Instead I walk away from your evil ways
With my heart in pieces & nothing left to say.
But I know I can't give up, My faith is just too strong
So every day I keep on praying to find where I belong.
God please give me the strength I need to move on
For now I know you're the ONLY man who'll love me til I'm gone!
Comments about Now I Know by nyna bankard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl